Hall GTC

Sunday, July 10, 2011

There and Back Again.

Haven't had a lot of time to update the blog with working on the Van and Mark heading off to the Army.

Here's pictures before we went to Fisherman's Bend..

New Aftermarket Steering wheel and you can now see a horn button next to the Stereo for the new air horn.


Here you can see my first attempt at mounting the cooler on the rear bumper



Could have the spare tire on and open the cooler so I went without it.. Fisherman's bend is only 30mins east of Salem. If we got a flat I could always get the spare if needed..


Cooler fits alot of drinks and still had room for the food!



Looking good before the trip! I did paint more of the green brown.

So with all the work on upgrading the fuel system and switching to all MSD we had the Van running pretty good. We did disable the vacuum advance and reset the timing and that made a pretty big difference in the driving.

So Friday we Headed out fisherman's bend for Mark's last weekend of Camping before heading out to the Army.


Was a nice day for Camping!


Mason insists that the passenger should be petting him since they have nothing better to do.


We Made it there with no issues! After last time it was kind of a nervous drive hoping I had really found all the major issues.


Still need to fix the step!



Have to say I really like camping in the Hall.. We even had everyone in our camp come sit and have breakfast. I was glad the seats worked out so well.




It was a great trip and it felt good to get the Hall out for a real camping trip after all this work the past 2 months. Well probably will be awhile until the next post. Going to take a break on the Van for a while.















1 comment:

  1. Great to see it out in the wild finally. Mine won't be used for camping this year at all. I did finish the mirrors this weekend so now I can actually see what's behind me when driving.

    ReplyDelete