Hall GTC

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Wheels and Tires!!


So it worked out and the New wheels and tires went on today! Here's a picture at Les schwab. The old rear is leaning against the post (in much better shape then they said (oh well))

The fronts are 16X8 8-6.5 ALLied type 887 Tires LT225/75R-16 10 ply
The Rears are 16x10 Tires LT295/75R-16 10ply

Rear


Fronts


Now I know the clearence seems too tight on the fronts but I had to do a lock to lock turn to get out of the tire place and there was no rubbing. Also hit some bumps and nothing so I'm good to go!

Makes it look nicer.. this picture doesn't do it justice. I'll snap more tomorrow.

So finished up by installing the longer bolts for the seats and cleaning. I have a lot of re packing and little stuff to do tomorrow after work but everthing is working and ready for friday!

The following are a bunch of pictures showing where things are at inside..
Lots of trash


Drivers area

You can see the dual gauges and new drivers seat

Center console, Dog house and new passenger seat

New passenger swivel seats installed with seat belts! I need to paint/cover the bases later 

Kitchen cleaned up. (not sure I'll ever use the oven but you never know)

Better picture of the vanity area.

Note the wireless switch mounted on the wall.. (This controls the powerstrip in the next pictures)

Here's the new bedroom Tv installed! I even got several channels!

My cheesey antenna for now..

Here's my way over kill mount .. I bought it for something else but worked good here.

Here's that powerstrip controlled by the wireless on off switch. At some point I'll get a seporate breaker installed for this.


I like how the stock table has several modes of use.

The power of the swivel seats!

Looking good inside!

Well thats all for now.. Lots o packing to do tomorrow! Wish us luck on our first major trip in the van! 100 miles to Florence Oregon.







2 comments:

  1. I have seen your Blog... It’s too informative. There are many posts which are really too Good and very useful.
    Thanks a lot for great work.
    Tires in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the front tire size? me@daveharrelson.com

    ReplyDelete