Hall GTC

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tires and Seats

Well got a call from the tire store saying everything was in and if I rushed doiwn there they could install them right away! So I rushed it down there and came back an hour later to find nothing appeared to have been done. Turns out they ordered the wrong lug nuts. So they are ordering them and they should be in Wed night. So hopefully they get it right this time. They asked if I wanted to leave it there but I couldn't lose that much time working on the van before we go.




I did get swivel seats in the van and have two bolts in each seat bracket towards the outside. I am working on the inner ones tonight. The trick is not drilling into something bad and the added downside that I had covered all the old holes when I red did the floor. Oh well its slow going but should be done tonight and I'll get updated pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment