Hall GTC

Friday, May 13, 2011

Leaky Window...


At some point in this Hall's life the bathroom window must have been broken.

Center Section was replace by plastic

And not done well

The damage inside is not too bad but I need to find a real solution at some point. Since exact replacment windows don't apear to be option.. I am thinking about even seeing if I can replace the whole window with some sort of metal or wood insert then fit a standard RV window in that. At least for this side as it's only the bathroom. I think the other windows can be recondidtioned if we ever find window track material. Most of my windows are stuck closed at this point.

I just maybe need to visit a glass shop and see what they think..

These might work as well.

1 comment:

  1. If the window frame itself isn't damaged you should be able to get the glass replaced. I've got a couple types of window fuzzy channel that I'm trying out but need to pull a window out to do the job properly. I haven't found a source for the grey filler stips but they are mostly decorative.

    ReplyDelete