Hall GTC

Monday, May 16, 2011

TV for the Hall

So I went by Walmart on my lunch to see what local Prices were for a small LCD TV. They had a 19" LED LCD 720P with HDMI,VGA, standard hookups for $118. I couldn't find anything like that online for that price so I picked it up on the way home. In fact in looking at other TVs right next to it.. this one was brighter and had better color.

I started painting the Seat mounts and will stop by home depot tomorrow to get bolts and other odds and ends I need for the Van. Tomorrow night I plan to head out to my Parents and figure out what's going on with the sender units and from there figure out my plan for the fuel system. I did decide to just put the deep cycles from my parents van that were too big in and just clean up the connections. So far our camping trips will have plug ins so I figure I wait to rework the electrical system until next winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment