Hall GTC

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Week Ahead

This last Saturday and Sunday didn't see a lot of major progress but things did get done. Turns out the issue with having to rock the key back to run before it would start was caused by the ballast resistor. So now the Van starts up pretty nice. Second we were able to trace out how the fuel system was laid out. I ordered the Boat Seat as the measurements looked good. I removed the Seat mounts and took them home to modify. Sometime this week I'll do a post on the battery system and the fuel system plan.



Above is a picture of the fuel selector unit


Here you can see the areostar seat brackets and the Hall swivel mounts. I need to cut off the protruding parts of the areostar mounts and then I can drill holes and mount the aerostar mounts on. Hopefully Monday night I'll be working on thoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment